Complete Exhaust Replacement and Repair
We Fill Propane Tanks, RVs and Campers
McIntyre's we know Exhaust!. Whether you just need a clamp fixed on your muffler, or you want a complete custom performance exhaust system installed on your vehicle, McIntyre's Muffler can get the job done!
We Fill Propane Tanks
Safety Tips for Propane: Propane tanks make grilling easy and convenient. In most cases, grilling is a pleasant way to spend a summer evening or weekend outdoors with family and friends. There have been few problems with propane tanks in these situations, but the potential for problems exists, as it does with any source of energy. To reduce the possibility of these problems, follow these steps:
- Keep spare propane tanks away from the heat of the grill.
- Use and store propane tanks outdoors only and in an upright position so the valve is at the uppermost part of the tank.
- Never carry tanks into a house or other type of building.
- If the tank becomes corroded or looses its collar ring (the carrying handle) or its foot ring (the support ring on the bottom), replace the tank immediately.
- Do not allow young children to play with the tanks, especially the older-style, POL valve equipped tanks.
With these simple precautions, you can continue to count on your propane grill to provide a safe and convenient way to grill
18358 Hwy. 22 East
Ponchatoula, La. 70454